terça-feira, 16 de novembro de 2010

VA - Buckwild Presents.. (2010)

01- Celph Titled & Buckwild - There Will Be Blood
Feat. Sadat X, Grand Puba, A.G., O.C., & Diamond D
02 - Celph Titled & Buckwild - There Will Be Blood
Feat. Sadat X, Grand Puba, A.G., O.C., & Diamond D (Remix)
03 - Celph Titled & Buckwild - Nothin' To Say Feat. Rise
04 - Celph Titled & Buckwild - The Celph Titled Show
05 - Kool G. Rap - Fast Life Feat. Nas (Remix)
06 - Da Bush Babees - We Run Things (Remix)
07 - Tha Alkaholiks - The Next Level Feat. Diamond D (Remix)
08 - Rampage - Beware Of The Rampsack (Remix)
09 - Grand Daddy I.U. - Represent (Remix)

Um comentário:

THEHOBBYSHOPHERO ( ( DUTCHMASSIVE ) ) disse...

Peace, Not sure if you are familiar with me..... I noticed you posted the BUCKWILD PROJECT, and wanted to Make sure you don't post any Free Links to Celph Titled & BuckWild's new album NINETEEN NINETY NOW, HOWEVER, shoot me an email DUTCHMASSIVE (AT) GMAIL.COM and I'll GIVE YOU SOME NEW ISH I JUST RELEASED, BY the Way This is DUTCHMASSIVE (Equilibrium / Beat Fanatic / Demigodz Affiliate etc) Peace.